- Four year post-graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Counselling and Psychotherapy at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education, London.
- Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Post-graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Couples-Counselling
- Post-graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Supervision
- Post-graduate Diploma in Spiritual Guidance through Transpersonal Dreamwork
- Fully accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Member of the BACP Professional Standard Accredited Register
- Specialised training in Supporting Children Bereaved by Homicide (Victim Support, London)
- Specialised training in dealing with Bereavement after Murder and Manslaughter (Victim Support, London)
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Transpersonal Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Reiki
- Accredited Louise Hay ‘Heal Your Life’ work-shop teacher
- Master of Arts (University of Westminster, London),
- Mag. Phil. in Sociology, combined with Psychology, Political Sciences and Journalism, University of Vienna 1990.
PERSONAL APPROACH TO COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
Crisis & Break-through
Apart from professional qualifications I believe it is life itself, especially moments of crises, that teach us what is most needed in Counselling and Psychotherapy. From my own experience and by seeing people experiencing hardship and not only overcoming it but actually growing from it I know that 'break-downs' and crises are unique chances for 'break-throughs' in life.